MAY 12, 2021
Election Integrity Update
The World is Watching the Arizona Forensic Audit
1. The War for Free and Fair Elections is ON RIGHT NOW. The Front Line of the Battle Right now is the State of Arizona. Rep. Mark Finchem, an early leader of the fight, releases the statement below, which summarizes the hand to hand combat going on. The statement is below. Expect more updates on this early and often.
“Democrat attempts to derail Arizona’s forensic audit lack merit, and raise even more questions about the integrity of our elections. Our audit has now become America’s Audit with the entire world watching with intense interest. The people have never given up their authority and dominion over the right to scrutinize their elections. This is our election, it belongs to the PEOPLE of Arizona.”
-Representative Mark Finchem, Arizona, Legislative District-11
2. The American Greatness Fund announced this week the creation of the Election Integrity Alliance. Jenna Ellis, a lawyer for former President Trump, will serve as Chairwoman of the Board. Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton and former Trump campaign adviser Peter Navarro will serve as Co-Chairs.Having a unity among the forces fighting the fraudsters to look at BOTH the questions of the integrity of the Voting Machines (i.e. Dominion) and the Question of Ballot Stuffing, illegal votes, etc. is key. It is not one or the other. The globalists enemies of the United States and its allies in the US will cheat in any and every way they can.
3. Remember as we previously discussed. Trump was never supposed to win the 2016. He won three states that accounted for 46 electoral votes (Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania) by a total of 77,000 votes. The enemy, like the British House of Lords said, Trump will not be allowed to have a second term cause his Presidency will mean the end of the globalists power forever and ever and a return to Sovereign Nation States.
That tells you the why of why they were so blatant and desperate to steal the 2020 elections. The question of whether their arrogance will result in a boomerang effect is up to us. Running for office and winning on all levels, and especially the US Congress and the US Senate in 2022 is being fought out day to day right now, and will in effect, clear the path to RETAKE THE PRESIDENCY ASAP.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”7565″ img_size=”large” add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”7564″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center” title=”Recall Candidates as of May 12, 2021″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
California Water and Infrastructure Report
I urge you to open the full report (see link below) here is a summary:
The report begins with the U.S. Drought Monitor, and we include the national map and two California maps– one from a year ago and this week’s. Please note that most of the west, that is, west of the Mississippi River is affected by drought.
For those who missed it, I include some excerpts and a link to my article of a few days ago,
“The California Water System and the Drought Crisis.”
Eight years ago a book was published that included the statement that the past 150 years has been the wettest period in the past 1200 years. And perhaps now we are returning to the previous characteristic climate of alternating mega-droughts and mega-floods.
My review of the book,
“The West Without Water: What Past Floods, Droughts, and Other Climatic Clues Tell Us About Tomorrow”
is below with some excerpts from the review.
Of course the drought, or mega-drought, that we are in the midst of is the focus of an article from National Geographic, which presents an overview fairly well, despite the usual “its global warming” theme developed in it. While the climate is changing, and apparently warming, the claim it is caused by mankind is bogus.
[/vc_column_text][ucaddon_uc_sexy_flat_buttons text=”California Water and Infrastructure Report” link=”http://www.californiadroughtupdate.org/20210506-California-Water-and-Infrastructure-Report.pdf?_t=1620497315″ uc_fonts_data=”JTdCJTIydGV4dCUyMiUzQSU3QiUyMmZvbnQtc2l6ZSUyMiUzQSUyMjE0cHglMjIlN0QlN0Q=”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator color=”black” style=”dashed”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”7458″ img_size=”medium”][vc_column_text]“Many of us are unhappy about our worsening economic problems, about the constant crisis atmosphere in our foreign policy, about our diminishing prestige around the globe, about the weakness in our economy and national security that jeopardizes world peace, about our lack of strong, straight-forward leadership.”[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”7456″ img_size=”medium”][vc_column_text]
“The election will be over soon, autumn will become winter, this year will fade into next . . . and yet, the decisions we make tomorrow will determine our country’s course through what promises to be one of the most perilous decades in our history.”
Ronald Reagan’s speech on November 3, 1980 – the eve of the 1980 Presidential Election.
We too are facing a perilous decade because of the policies of Newsom and Biden
Time to End Hyperinflation or How to Grow an Economy!
One of the most fundamental questions for anyone running for Governor of California or any other position is the question of economic growth! This is why we American citizens need to understand the real solutions for our future generations.
First of all we are now facing a hyperinflationary blow out of the current system. This did not start yesterday, but since 1971, when Nixon took us off the Bretton Woods fixed exchange rate system. The crisis took another turn for the worse when Paul Volker was the head of the Federal Reserve and brought in the high interest rates, and finally with the bailouts of Wall Street, Silicon Valley, and the Central Banks under Obama, as as continued by Biden with his Covid policy we have arrived at a total blowout of the system. This is not just the United States, it is global, and as you might have hypothesized this has been the long arm of the Anglo/Dutch British empire and there global financial, corporate fascists, central banker elites behind this collapse.
The Current Inflation rates on a few items tell you what you really already know:
- Oil Prices have gone up 12% in one month
- Home Sale Prices have gone up 16%
- Steel Prices have gone up200% since last year
- Lumber Prices have gone up 280% since last year
- Chicken Breast Prices have gone up 110% since Biden is President
- Corn Prices up 30% in the last three months
Shortages of Products:
Chicken, generators, lumber, chlorine, diapers, roofing material, ketchup, plastic, lumber–just to name a few items.
What is the Solution!
The only solution is to develop the American System of economics and get out of this Anglo/Dutch British System of monetarism which is meant to reduce the population and destroy our nation and humanity.
Our country was founded on the idea in Genesis I-man should be fruitful, multiply and have dominion over nature. That is the principle of the “General Welfare” in our Constitution and the right to ” Liberty, Justice and the Pursuit of Happiness”. These were the principles that guided Alexander Hamilton, the first Treasury Secretary of the United States, President Abraham Lincoln. These are the principles and solutions which Lyndon LaRouche has but forth over the last 50 years. The rejection of these solutions is why we are in the crisis today. President Trump was right when he initiated the Artemis Space Program, took us out of the Paris Accord, worked to bring back American Industry to the United States. and worked to create international relations which benefited the United States. What was lacking was a population fighting for the solutions which Lyndon LaRouche put forward which would bring down this evil monterist system and create the real American System.
1) Stop all speculation with the return of Glass-Steagall Act
2) Replace the Federal Reserve with the original National Banking Credit System of Hamilton
3) Development long term economic platforms as Lyndon LaRouche has developed i.e Fusion and nuclear energy, the Artemis Space Program. Projects like the Nawapa water project, and using small nuclear reactors to desalinate water –this would help solve the drought!
4) Develop the creative capacities of our American people to innovate and create the future. Remember our most valuable wealth is the minds and souls of our children.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator color=”black”][vc_column_text]
MAY 15, 2021
WORLD WIDE RALLY FOR FREEDOM
WORLD WIDE OVERPASS RALLY FOR FREEDOM
MAY 17, 2021
LET THE KIDS BREATHE – MASK OFF
Chino Valley Unified School District
Fresno County Office of Education
La Canãda Unified School District
Los Alamitos Unified School District
Los Angeles County Office of Education
Orange County Dept. Of Education
San Joaquin County Office of Education
Shasta County Office of Education
Tehachapi County Office of Education
Ventura County Office of Education